Speaker Information for TN Expos
Presenting your information helps visibility! Presentations & workshops must be informative, rather than being “infomercials”. Talks are a maximum of 50 minutes per talk, unless otherwise arranged
Speakers are required to assist with promotion of their event, through their emails, newsletters, events on websites and social media.
If interested, please submit your application with a $75 Presenter Fee. We’ll send you confirmation of your time, room, and other details. You’re welcome to email additional pictures to email@example.com
Applications, Pictures, Presentation titles and workshop descriptions are due 3 months prior to each expo, as spaces are limited.
Speakers that cancel or do not show will not be allowed to speak at future events.
Here’s a summary of how each room will be appointed:
This room will hold 150 chairs. There will be a stage, screen with HDMI cable, and microphone in the room.
This room will hold 70 chairs. There will be a screen with HDMI cable in the room. A stage is not necessary for this room.
How We'll Be Promoting:
Marketing and Media:
The Empowered Light Expo is utilizing traditional and social media outlets to collectively promote Vendors, Speakers, and the Expo itself. We’re creating a collaborative group of talent and knowledge, & respectfully ask exhibitors to help promote the Empowered Light Expo by placing links for the Facebook page and website on their website and social media pages such as Facebook or Twitter. Anything you do to pass on the word will guarantee a stronger show.
Here’s the Website Link: https://www.empoweredlight.com/
Here’s the Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/EmpoweredLight/
Our Twitter Account: @empoweredexpo
Our Instagram Account: @empoweredlightholisticexpo
Billboards, Print & Radio
The marketing budget is substantial, and we request your help to ensure The Expo has a firm foundation in the Philadelphia area
- 20 billboards around the Nashville area
- print ads and an ongoing social media campaign
Want to have your ad in our full-color publication?
Our publication is a way for you to get your business noticed by thousands of potential new customers.
We’ll put a .PDF of the full program on the website which will also include your ads.
Finished ad should be in .pdf, .psd or .tif file format. Submit ads electronically to us at empoweredlightexpo@gmail com 2 1/2 months before each expo, mentioning your preferred ad size.
Mail Payments to:
Empowered Light Holistic Expo
118 Merion Lane
Reading, PA 19607
Social Media and Video:
Please share our Expo video! If you haven’t been to our Facebook page, please do now and make sure to like and follow us there.
Artistic Hands Productions will be providing video services. For their discounted rates & services, call Brian at 856-981-4291
During the weekend, we will make periodic Facebook live posts, which will include glimpses of different vendors, presentations and the Expo at large.
We raffle off 3+ prizes per hour, where Guests may choose their prize, and their photo will appear on the Facebook page, gaining more visibility. Every attempt will be made to recognize the donor of
the prize. ALL Exhibitors will provide 1 prize to be raffled away (gift certificate, gift basket, etc) This can be of any monetary value, and additional prizes are welcome. Prizes are collected at Check In.
- No refunds of any kind are given
- Empowered Light Holistic Expo has the right to photograph speakers, exhibits, attendees and exhibitors for future marketing uses.
- You are responsible for promoting your business and its participation at the Expo. You agree to promote your business and the Expo via social media, website events, emails & newsletters.
- You must Check In before your talk, Donate your prize & get Speaker Badges
- Images submitted by Speakers shall be property of Speakers, or they have paid all appropriate licensing fees. Any copyright infringements with such photos shall be the responsibility of the Speakers, including legal and settlement fees.
- While Empowered Light Holistic Expo and the Fairgrounds Nashville shall make reasonable efforts to provide security at the Expo Hall, they are not responsible for the safety of any exhibitor, it’s property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury, or damage by fire accident or any other cause and exhibitors assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit or the exhibitors or their property. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold the Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitors’ presence in the indoor or outdoor expo spaces or parking areas during the lease term of the show.
- If the Expo Hall space or other area of the Fairgrounds Nashville are rendered unusable by fire, other casualty, or by reason of strike, civil disorder, acts of God, or any other reason beyond the control of the Empowered Light Holistic Expo, the Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall have the right to terminate this application and contract. The Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any exhibitors should this contract be terminated, provided however, that Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall return the portion of payments made by exhibitors after deducting a pro rata share of expenses incurred in connection with the Expo.
- Speakers agree that they shall not defame, slander or libel any person, firm or corporation associated with Empowered Light Holistic Expo. Speakers agree that they will not, directly or indirectly, make or ratify any defamatory comments or remarks as defined by law, in writing, orally or electronically, about the Empowered Light Holistic Expo or any other associations with Empowered Light Holistic Expo. This is to include comments during the Expo itself, as well as in planning stages.
- Speakers agree and state that all materials and content they provide do not infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, patent or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, nor do they promote or endorse any product, service, or device which may or is at the time of the program not approved by any governing agency.
- Speakers agree to promote their attendance at the Empowered Light Holistic Expo and will collaborate on their website, email newsletters and all social media efforts from their part including but not limited to:
- Promoting their conference on their social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
- Speaker will promote their attendance to the event in collaboration with Company Empowered Light Holistic Expo
- Information about the Event to be placed on Speakers Website
- Information about Participation in the Event to be sent via email newsletters to client base.
Want your ad in our full color publication?
Get your business noticed by thousands of potential new customers. It will include our program, which every attendee to the Expo will be viewing, and 30,000+ copies of the Expo Publication will be distributed to Holistic centers in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Ad Sizes & Pricing:
|Full Page Ad||$500||7.5 w x 10.25 h|
|Inside front/back cover||$650||7.5 w x 10.25 h|
|Half Page Ad||$250||7.5 w x 4.5 h|
|Quarter Page Ad||$165||7.5 w x 2.25 h|
|Sixth Page Ad||$140||4.75 w x 2.25 h|
|Eighth Page Ad||$125||3.5 s x 2.375 h|
|250 Word Article||$100||250 Word Limit|
|Special! Run an Ad, get a discounted Article bundle||$75||250 Word Limit on the article.
Ad can be any size above
Finished ad should be in .pdf, .psd or .tif file format. Submit ads electronically to us at empoweredlightexpo@gmail com, mentioning your preferred ad size.
Mail Payments to:
Empowered Light Holistic Expo1
18 Merion Lane
Reading, PA 19607
Questions? Visit www.EmpoweredLight.com