Holistic Expo Vendor Application - Nashville TN, November 9 & 10, 2019
Be a Part of the Change at the November 9 & 10, 2019 Empowered Light Holistic Expo!
Williamson County AgExpoPark, 4215 Long Lane, Franklin, TN 37064
Expo Hours: Saturday November 9, 9-7 PM, Sunday November 10, 10-5 PM.
Set up is Friday November 8, from 3:00 to 7:00 PM. Opening Ceremony 8:30 AM Saturday Move out Sunday November 10, 5-9 PM
- The Expo producer cannot not guarantee booth locations, and reserves the right to choose or move the booths.
- Moving booths is not allowed once assigned unless approved
- Booths are 10’ x 10’ and include a 6’ table, 2 chairs, hanging booth sign & 4 Vendor Badges for booth assistants. You’re welcome to bring your own extra chairs & tables.
- There are a limited number of 8’ x 10’ booths, which include the same furnishings.
- Booths are surrounded by low pipe & drape (30” high), with high pipe & drape (8’) in the back. Pipe & Drape colors are plum and gold. Tables are skirted & topped.
- You’re welcome to place printed materials on a table up front for additional promotion.
- Electric is an additional charge.
- Sorry, there can be no sharing of electric services!
- You will not be allowed admittance without full payment in advance.
- Instructions will be sent before the show for specific move in details.
- 10’ x 10’ booth prices are $400.
- 8’ x 10’ booth prices are $375.
- Shared Booths are $425. (2 businesses)
- End Booths are an additional $50, and there is a limited number.
- Speaker fee is $75
- Advertising is based on size of ad, see below
If you do not show for the Expo or cancel for any reason, all payments are non-refundable.
*Exhibitors must disclose all services, products and therapies they’ll be offering at the show, so the Expo producer can ensure the show is balanced, and that the highest quality vendors are in attendance. Exhibitors will receive an email confirmation of their acceptance, and their booth deposit will be processed and reservations will be deemed final.
Exhibitors will receive an email confirmation of their acceptance, and their booth deposit will be processed and reservations will be deemed final.
Pricing and Floor Plan subject to change; potential vendors will be notified.
- No refunds of any kind are given
- Vendor agree to promote their business and its participation at the Expo, via social media, website events, emails & newsletters.
- Empowered Light Holistic Expo has the right to photograph exhibits, attendees and exhibitors for future marketing uses. Empowered Light Holistic Expo may use such photographs for any lawful purpose, including publicity, illustration, advertising, and Website or Social Media Promotion
- You must Check In before you set up your booth. Donate your prize & get Vendor Badges
- No Open Flames or Loud Music
- Images submitted by Vendor/Speaker shall be property of Vendor/Speaker, or they have paid all appropriate licensing fees. Any copyright infringements with such photos shall be the responsibility of the Vendor/Speaker, including legal and settlement fees.
- While Empowered Light Holistic Expo and the Williamson County AgExpoPark (aka Expo Hall) shall make reasonable efforts to provide security at the Expo Hall, they are not responsible for the safety of any exhibitor, it’s property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury, or damage by fire accident or any other cause and exhibitors assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit or the exhibitors or their property. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold the Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitors’ presence in the indoor or outdoor expo spaces or parking areas during the lease term of the show.
- If the Expo Hall space or other area of the Williamson County AgExpoCenter are rendered unusable by fire, other casualty, or by reason of strike, civil disorder, acts of God, or any other reason beyond the control of the Empowered Light Holistic Expo, the Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall have the right to terminate this application and contract. The Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any exhibitors should this contract be terminated, provided however, that Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall return the portion of payments made by exhibitors after deducting a pro rata share of expenses incurred in connection with the Expo.
- Vendors agree that they shall not defame, slander or libel any person, firm or corporation associated with Empowered Light Holistic Expo. Vendors agree that they will not, directly or indirectly, make or ratify any defamatory comments or remarks as defined by law, in writing, orally or electronically, about the Empowered Light Holistic Expo or any other associations with Empowered Light Holistic Expo. This is to include comments during the Expo itself, as well as in planning stages.
- Vendors agree and state that all materials and content they provide do not infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, patent or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, nor do they promote or endorse any product, service, or device which may or is at the time of the program not approved by any governing agency.
- Vendors agree to promote their attendance at the Empowered Light Holistic Expo and will collaborate on their website, email newsletters and all social media efforts from their part including but not limited to:
- Promoting their conference on their social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
- Speaker will promote their attendance to the event in collaboration with Company Empowered Light Holistic Expo
- Information about the Event to be placed on Speakers Website
- Information about Participation in the Event to be sent via email newsletters to client base.
Want your ad in our full color publication?
Get your business noticed by thousands of potential new customers. It will include our program, which every attendee to the Expo will be viewing!
Ad Sizes & Pricing:
|Full Page Ad||$500||7.5 w x 10.25 h|
|Inside front/back cover||$650||7.5 w x 10.25 h|
|Half Page Ad||$250||7.5 w x 4.5 h|
|Quarter Page Ad||$165||7.5 w x 2.25 h|
|Sixth Page Ad||$140||4.75 w x 2.25 h|
|Eighth Page Ad||$125||3.5 s x 2.375 h|
|250 Word Article||$100||250 Word Limit|
|Special! Run an Ad, get a discounted Article bundle||$75||250 Word Limit on the article.|
Ad can be any size above
Finished ad should be in .pdf, .psd or .tif file format. Submit ads electronically to us at empoweredlightexpo@gmail com before February 1st, 2019, mentioning your preferred ad size.
Mail Payments to:
Empowered Light Holistic Expo1
18 Merion Lane
Reading, PA 19607
Questions? Visit www.EmpoweredLight.com