Holistic Expo Vendor Application - Nashville TN, Oct. 13 & 14, 2018
Be a Part of the Change at the Oct. 13 & 14 2018 Empowered Light Expo!
The Fairgrounds Nashville Exhibitor Building, 500 Wedgewood Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
Expo Hours: Saturday October 13, 9-6 PM, Sunday October 14, 10-5 PM.
Set up is Friday October 12, from 4:00 to 7:00 PM. Opening Ceremony 8:30 AM Saturday Move out Sunday October 14, 5-9 PM
- The Expo producer cannot not guarantee booth locations, and reserves the right to choose or move the booths.
- Moving booths is not allowed once assigned unless approved
- Most Booths are 10’ x 10’ and include a 6’ table, 2 chairs, hanging booth sign & 4 Vendor Badges for booth assistants. You’re welcome to bring your own extra chairs & tables. There are a limited number of 8’ x 10’ booths, which include the same furnishings.
- Booths are surrounded by low pipe & drape (30” high), with high pipe & drape (8’) in the back. Pipe & Drape colors are plum and gold. Tables are skirted & topped.
- You’re welcome to place printed materials on a table up front for additional promotion.
- Electric is $15 per plug in (exterior booths only) or $40 for electric drops (interior booths, reserved prior to October 1st).
- Sorry, there can be no sharing of electric services!
- You will not be allowed admittance without full payment in advance.
- Instructions will be sent before the show for specific move in details.
- Basic 10’ x 10’ booth prices are $365.
- 8’ x 10’ booth prices are $310.
- Shared Booths are $400.
- End Booths are an additional $45, and there is a limited number.
- Speaker fee is $55
- Advertising is based on size of ad, see below
If you do not show for the Expo or cancel for any reason, all payments are non-refundable.
*Exhibitors must disclose all services, products and therapies they’ll be offering at the show, so the Expo producer can ensure the show is balanced, and that the highest quality vendors are in attendance. Exhibitors will receive an email confirmation of their acceptance, and their booth deposit will be processed and reservations will be deemed final.
Exhibitors will receive an email confirmation of their acceptance, and their booth deposit will be processed and reservations will be deemed final.
Pricing and Floor Plan subject to change; potential vendors will be notified.
- No refunds of any kind are given
- Empowered Light Holistic Expo has the right to photograph exhibits, attendees and exhibitors for future marketing uses.
- You are responsible for promoting your business and its participation at the Expo. You agree to promote your business and the Expo via social media, website events, emails & newsletters.
- You must Check In before you set up your booth. Donate your prize & get Vendor Badges
- No Open Flames or Loud Music
- Images submitted by Vendor/Speaker shall be property of Vendor/Speaker, or they have paid all appropriate licensing fees. Any copyright infringements with such photos shall be the responsibility of the Vendor/Speaker, including legal and settlement fees.
- While Empowered Light Holistic Expo and the Fairgrounds Nashville shall make reasonable efforts to provide security at the Expo Hall, they are not responsible for the safety of any exhibitor, it’s property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury, or damage by fire accident or any other cause and exhibitors assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit or the exhibitors or their property. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold the Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitors’ presence in the indoor or outdoor expo spaces or parking areas during the lease term of the show.
- If the Expo Hall space or other area of the Fairgrounds Nashville are rendered unusable by fire, other casualty, or by reason of strike, civil disorder, acts of God, or any other reason beyond the control of the Empowered Light Holistic Expo, the Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall have the right to terminate this application and contract. The Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any exhibitors should this contract be terminated, provided however, that Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall return the portion of payments made by exhibitors after deducting a pro rata share of expenses incurred in connection with the Expo.