Codes of Empowerment Holistic Vendor Application - June 5-7, 2020
Be a Part of the Change June 5-7, 2020
at Codes of Empowerment in Sedona!
Sedona Creative Life Center, 333 Schnebley Hill Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336
Event Hours: Friday June 5 6:30-8:30 Saturday June 6, 9-8:30 PM, Sunday June 7, 9-4:30 PM
- The Event producer cannot not guarantee that exhibitors will have their exact desired booth location, and reserves the right to choose or move the booths.
- Moving booths is not allowed once assigned
- Spaces are a MAXIMUM of 10 x 10
- Vendors to bring their own Tent, Tables, Chairs, signs, etc. Banners can be attached to venue railings if desired.
- Instructions with specific move in details will be sent as we get closer.
- Vendors are requested not to come in late or leave early. It is requested that Vendors be set up prior to attendees arrival
- Attendees will be coming/going around presentations & workshops. It is suggested that to maximize your time, you attend throughout the entire event.
- Main Sidewalk spaces, $150 for the weekend.
- Courtyard Spaces, $190 for the weekend
- Upper Level spaces, $100 for the weekend.
- Spaces limited, vendor types are limited
If you do not show for the Event or cancel for any reason, all payments are non-refundable.
*Exhibitors must disclose all services, products and therapies they’ll be offering at the show, so the Event producer can ensure the show is balanced, and that the highest quality vendors are in attendance.
Exhibitors will receive an email confirmation of their acceptance, and reservations will be deemed final.
Pricing subject to change; potential vendors will be notified.
- No refunds of any kind are given. EVER!
- The Sedona Creative Life Center is to receive a donation in the amount of 5% of your gross sales of books, audiotapes, CD's, and program related merchandise. See their form below. You are not required to collect sales tax on the sales at this venue, as they're a non-profit.
- Vendors agree to promote their business and its participation at the Event, via social media, website events, emails & newsletters. Vendors that do not promote their participation will not be allowed back.
- Empowered Light Holistic Expo has the right to photograph exhibits, attendees and exhibitors for future marketing uses. Empowered Light Holistic Expo may use such photographs for any lawful purpose, including publicity, illustration, advertising, and Website or Social Media Promotion
- Vendors must Check In before booth set up
- No Loud Music
- Images submitted by Vendor shall be property of Vendor, or they have paid all appropriate licensing fees. Any copyright infringements with such photos shall be the responsibility of the Vendor, including legal and settlement fees.
- While Empowered Light Holistic Expo and the Sedona Creative Life Center shall make reasonable efforts to provide security at the Expo Hall, they are not responsible for the safety of any exhibitor, it’s property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury, or damage by fire accident or any other cause and exhibitors assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit or the exhibitors or their property. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold the Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitors’ presence in the indoor or outdoor expo spaces or parking areas during the lease term of the show.
- If the Sedona Creative Life Center is rendered unusable by fire, other casualty, or by reason of strike, civil disorder, acts of God, or any other reason beyond the control of the Empowered Light Holistic Expo, the Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall have the right to terminate this application and contract. The Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any exhibitors should this contract be terminated, provided however, that Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall return the portion of payments made by exhibitors after deducting a pro-rata share of expenses incurred in connection with the Expo.
- Vendors agree that they shall not defame, slander or libel any person, firm or corporation associated with Empowered Light Holistic Expo. Vendors agree that they will not, directly or indirectly, make or ratify any defamatory comments or remarks as defined by law, in writing, orally or electronically, about the Empowered Light Holistic Expo or any other associations with Empowered Light Holistic Expo. This is to include comments during the Expo itself, as well as in planning stages.
- Vendors agree and state that all materials and content they provide do not infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, patent or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, nor do they promote or endorse any product, service, or device which may or is at the time of the program not approved by any governing agency.
- Vendors agree to promote their attendance at the Empowered Light Holistic Expo and will put information about the event on their website, email newsletters. Vendors agree to promote via social media including but not limited to:
- Promoting their participation on their social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
- Information about the Event to be placed on Vendors Website
- Information about Participation in the Event to be sent via email newsletters to client base.
Questions? Visit www.EmpoweredLight.com
By Filling out the Application Below, you agree to all of the Policies, Terms & Conditions shown of the website above