Holistic Expo Vendor Application - Sept 2018
Be a Part of the Change at the September 28-30
2018 Empowered Light Expo!
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, 110 Station Ave, Hall D & E, Oaks, PA
Expo Hours: Friday September 28, 5-9 PM, Saturday September 29, 10-6 PM, Sunday September 30, 10-6 PM.
Set up is Friday September 28, from 9:30 to 4:15, Opening Ceremony 4:15-4:45.
Move out Sunday September 30, 6-9 PM
- The Expo producer cannot not guarantee that exhibitors will have their exact desired booth location, and reserves the right to choose or move the booths.
- Moving booths is not allowed once assigned unless approved
- All Booths are 8’ x 10’ and include a 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, hanging booth sign & 4 Vendor Badges for booth assistants. You’re welcome to bring your own extra chairs & tables
- Booths are surrounded by low pipe & drape (30” high), with high pipe & drape (8’) in the back.
- Exhibitors will need table coverings. Pipe & Drape colors are Purple & Fuschia.
- You’re welcome to place printed materials on a table up front for additional promotion.
- Electric is $110 additional, paid directly to the Expo Center. Arrange for Electric by early April to avoid additional fees. http://www.phillyexpocenter.com/for-exhibitors/service-orderlog-in/. Sorry, there can be no sharing of electric services!
- Wifi is $39 additional per booth, paid directly to the Expo Center. If needed you can get this directly while at the Expo.
- You will not be allowed admittance without full payment in advance.
- Instructions will be sent before the show for specific move in details.
- Basic 8’ x 10’ booth prices are $445.
- Shared Booths are $500.
- End Booths are an additional $65, and there is a limited number.
- Swag Bags are $75. Info MUST be received prior to 9/1/18 as we’ll need time to pack & store these! (we need 1000 pieces of your information, coupons or samples)
- Speaker fee is $75
- Advertising is based on size of ad, see advertising information.
If you do not show for the Expo or cancel for any reason, all payments are non-refundable.
*Exhibitors must disclose all services, products and therapies they’ll be offering at the show, so the Expo producer can ensure the show is balanced, and that the highest quality vendors are in attendance.
Exhibitors will receive an email confirmation of their acceptance, and their booth deposit will be processed and reservations will be deemed final.
Pricing and Floor Plan subject to change; potential vendors will be notified.
- No refunds of any kind are given
- Empowered Light Holistic Expo has the right to photograph exhibits, attendees and exhibitors for future marketing uses.
- You are responsible for promoting your business and its participation at the Expo. You agree to promote your business and the Expo via social media, website events, emails & newsletters.
- You must Check In before you set up your booth. Donate your prize & get Vendor Badges
- No Open Flames or Loud Music
- Images submitted by Vendor/Speaker shall be property of Vendor/Speaker, or they have paid all appropriate licensing fees. Any copyright infringements with such photos shall be the
responsibility of the Vendor/Speaker, including legal and settlement fees.
- While Empowered Light Holistic Expo and the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center shall make reasonable efforts to provide security at the Expo Hall, they are not responsible for the safety of any exhibitor, it’s property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury, or damage by fire accident or any other cause and exhibitors assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit or the exhibitors or their property. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold the Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitors’ presence in the indoor or outdoor expo spaces or parking areas during the lease term of the show.
- If the Expo Hall space or other area of the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center are rendered unusable by fire, other casualty, or by reason of strike, civil disorder, acts of God, or any other reason beyond the control of the Empowered Light Holistic Expo, the Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall have the right to terminate this application and contract. The Empowered Light Holistic Expo and its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any exhibitors should this contract be terminated, provided however, that Empowered Light Holistic Expo shall return the portion of payments made by exhibitors after deducting a pro-rata share of expenses incurred in connection with the Expo.
Want your ad in our full color publication?
Get your business noticed by thousands of potential new customers. It will include our program, which every attendee to the Expo will be viewing, and 30,000+ copies of the Expo Publication will be distributed to Holistic centers in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Ad Sizes & Pricing:
|Full Page Ad||$500||7.5 w x 10.25 h|
|Inside front/back cover||$650||7.5 w x 10.25 h|
|Half Page Ad||$250||7.5 w x 4.5 h|
|Quarter Page Ad||$165||7.5 w x 2.25 h|
|Sixth Page Ad||$140||4.75 w x 2.25 h|
|Eighth Page Ad||$125||3.5 s x 2.375 h|
|250 Word Article||$100||250 Word Limit|
|Special! Run an Ad, get a discounted Article bundle||$75||250 Word Limit on the article.
Ad can be any size above
Finished ad should be in .pdf, .psd or .tif file format. Submit ads electronically to us at empoweredlightexpo@gmail com before August 1st, 2018, mentioning your preferred ad size.
Mail Payments to:
Empowered Light Holistic Expo1
18 Merion Lane
Reading, PA 19607
Questions? Visit www.EmpoweredLight.com